To work with our development and IT teams to ensure our Machine Learning products and services are successfully delivered using modern deployment practices.
As our customers are amongst the biggest names in the financial sector, security is at the heart of everything we do. The successful candidate will be building the tools, infrastructure and processes required to ensure the reliability, flexibility and security of our production environments.
- Linux server: preferably Redhat/CentOS
- Windows server: 2012R2
- Virtualisation technologies: Hyper-V & VMWare
- Jenkins/build systems
- Awareness of ISO27001, DPA, GDPR & related security frameworks.
- Knowledge/experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Azure/AWS/Google Cloud experience
- Database experience
- Shell scripting
- Experience working within financial/fintech sectors
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Good understanding of server security concepts, implementations and management in both Windows and Linux
- Experience in the creation and management of documentation regarding defining processes & best practice
- Hands-on approach to support, mentoring & training
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company.
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment.
- A 35 hour working week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Caspian specialise in the automated investigation of high volume, complex risk alerts for financial services firms. Our technology analyses alerts and provides fully explained risk judgements in seconds across domains including Anti Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence. With human readable, regulator friendly solutions that are already being used in a Top 5 Global Bank, it is technology that will revolutionise financial services workforces.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your C.V.